Who doesn’t right? If you have bills to pay, extra cash comes in handy. Even if you don’t have bills to pay, extra cash can be applied to investment or to a savings account. The problem comes when you do not know where to find this cash. Thanks to the wonderful people over at The Penny Hoarder, you now have 32 options at our disposal for producing a little extra cash when you need it.
I highly encourage you to check out the article on their site as it gives a detailed breakdown of each item listed. However, below is a quick list to give you an idea of what they offer.
32 Legitimate Ways to Make Money at Home
1. Give Your Opinion to Make $100+/Month
2. Stop Deleting Your Emails
3. Surf the Internet
4. Become an Uber Partner Driver
5. Help Doctors Find a Cure
6. Get a Free $10 Amazon Gift Card
7. Earn $250 By Opening a Second Bank Account
8. Get a Free $5 From Clink to Start Saving
9. Download These Apps
10. Earn Up to $60/Hour as a Part-Time Bookkeeper
11. Rate Your Local Pizza Place
12. Watch More Television
13. Earn up to $700/Month Fixing Search Results
14. Turn Your Grocery Receipts in For Rebate
15. Earn Up to $30/Hour Delivering Groceries
16. Sell Your Old Books
17. Make an Extra $50/Week Working for Amazon
18. Sell Your Crafts on Etsy
19. Get Paid $50+ to Write an Article for These Sites
20. Sell Your Smartphone Photos
21. Sign Up for Free Gift Card Promotions
22. Earn a $100 Bonus by Opening a New Credit Card
23. Live in California? Get Paid Up to $300 to Turn Off the Lights
24. Sell Your Trash
25. Sell Your Skills for $5 on Fiverr
26. Earn $100 By Helping a Company Name Itself
27. Let Someone Borrow Your House/Apartment for the Night
28. Become an Online Tutor
29. Become a Dog Masseuse
30. Write Slogans for Major Companies
31. Join an Online Focus Group
32. Get Paid to Go on Top-Secret Missions
Many of us buy into the idea that we must meet our financial goals on the income that our jobs provide us. However, there is a whole other world of finances that are available if we only took the time to seek it out. Many of the items listed above are simple processes that might take fewer than 30 minutes to complete. Some of them can be done while you watch tv at night. There are a few that would require a special skill set but all of them are achievable.
So, if you are sitting at home tonight trying to figure out a way to get those extra bills paid off, maybe this post is for you.
Comment below… Like…. Share with those friends of yours….